Would not recommend this company

Andy.R's review of Weekender Breaks - www.weekender-breaks.co.uk

“Would not recommend this company”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by Andy.R (1 review written)

I booked a Groupon voucher for a two night stay in Budapest. I called up weekender breaks to book the dates, only to find that the outbound and inbound flights were such that we would not get even one full night at the hotel. After trying to rectify this rather big problem, the only way around it was for me to pay extra so as to get the appropriate flight times. However as I had already purchased the Groupon voucher, I had no other option.

Urbanmoves's Response to Andy.R's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

I have the same experience with a Paris voucher from those fibbers...

Weekender.breaks's Response to Andy.R's Review

Written on: 16/09/2013

Dear Customer,

I am extremely sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with your holiday booked through Weekender Breaks.

I sincerely apologies should you feel at all misled with this regard, as it is certainly never our intention. Weekender Breaks strive to provide an excellent standard of service at all times and I also apologise should you feel this was not experienced on this occasion.

To allow us to conduct a full investigation into your issues please email us your contact details to enquiry@weekender-breaks.com Quoting Review Centre in the subject line.

Kind regards,