Did not get what I booked

Guest's review of Weekender Breaks - www.weekender-breaks.co.uk

“Did not get what I booked ”

Written on: 31/07/2013

I booked a holiday with this company and paid a supplement for a sea view room. Upon arrival at the hotel I was saddened to find that we had not been booked into a sea view room but had in fact been given a standard promotional room. When I called up weekender breaks requesting a refund I only received a fraction of the supplement I had paid. I wouldn’t book with this company even if they offered me a holiday for free.

Weekender.breaks's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2013

Dear Customer,

I am extremely sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with your holiday booked through Weekender Breaks.

I sincerely apologies should you feel at all misled with this regard, as it is certainly never our intention. Weekender Breaks strive to provide an excellent standard of service at all times and I also apologise should you feel this was not experienced on this occasion.

To allow us to conduct a full investigation into your issues please email us your contact details to enquiry@weekender-breaks.com Quoting Review Centre in the subject line and we should be able to assist you further.

Kind regards,