Waste of time!

yellowcat's review of Weekender Breaks - www.weekender-breaks.co.uk

“Waste of time!”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by yellowcat (1 review written)

I don’t usually leave reviews but this has been an awful experience.

I purchased a Wowcher deal to Paris (hotel and Eurostar) for my partner and I on Friday. I tried to ring on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and everytime I was informed someone would call me back. No one ever called me back. I eventually got through on Monday and I was told they would look at train tickets and call me back. Again this did not happen. I phoned again and was told another member of staff would look for me and ring back. Surprise surprise no one rang back. I phone again and insisted I stayed on the line while they looked and after 15 minutes of being on hold I was told they could offer me a flight. I refused as I had paid for the train and the hotel was located right by the station. He then said I could use the train but I would have to pay extra…no sign of this in the terms and condition so I refused. The phone call ended when I was informed that there are no train tickets available and I would have to contact Wowcher for a refund. Hopefully this will be more straight forward.

I really would not recommend this company at all. No one ever calls you back when they say they will and as a result I have now had to cancel my trip. Staff were not particularly apologetic considering the awful service I received either.

Weekender.breaks's Response to yellowcat's Review

Written on: 25/04/2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having taken the time to express your concern.

We would stress that it is our intention to always offer the best possible service for every aspect of our client's holiday.

The feedback we receive is therefore of the utmost importance and paramount to the quality control of the operation.

We would respectfully advise that all our holidays are subject to availability. Train availability on few dates was sold out for that reason we offered you flights instead of train.

In closing, we apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and we do appreciate the time taken to forward your concerns.

Many thanks,