Fabulous services by Viva

richardzw's review of Viva - www.viva-holidays.co.uk

“Fabulous services by Viva”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by richardzw (2 reviews written)

They are one of the most professional bunch of folks I have ever dealt with, I was just window shopping for a vacation online and came across with this website viva-holidays and was surprised to see a package to Iceland for 299pp. Honestly speaking I always wanted to see the northern light but couldn't really afford it as the flights itself cost somewhere around 500 pounds and that is why I quickly picked by phone and called them to check the availability and to my surprise I got what I was looking for flights, hotel, northern light tour, whale watching tour, ever thing for just 299/- Within 24hrs I received all my documents and I will be departing this 26th .. Fingers crossed :)
End of the day I am in love with these guys will definitely book all my vacation with Viva Holidays and would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.