Great holiday with Viva!

Guest's review of Viva - www.viva-holidays.co.uk

“Great holiday with Viva!”

Written on: 11/10/2012

We recently came back from the 10 nights holiday to New York and Cancun during 1st couple of weeks in September 2012. For £1399 i thought it was excellent value for money. The hotel in New York was right in the centre of the things, the new yorker and the one in Cancun has a fantstic All Inclusive. The transfer pick up and drop was on time in New York and Cancun. I have recommended my friend and his partner and they will be travelling in November 2012. At the time of booking we received efficient service from Viva Holidays but I did not write a review then. I wanted to see if they are able to deliver what was promised. I have to say that we thouroughly enjoyed the holiday we booked with Viva holidays and they will be my travel company for the future as well.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib