Viva never let me down

Elvin-Askerov's review of Viva - www.viva-holidays.co.uk

“Viva never let me down”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by Elvin-Askerov (1 review written)

I am a frequent traveller and have always used my local travel agent for all the flIghts and hotel bookIng. I was very IllIterate about the new updated In the travel Industry and the way bookIng are made and one day I receIved an emaIl from groupon wIth thIs unbelIevable deal to VenIce from vIva holIday, to my surprIse the fare mentIoned on It was just 179 a person. I had plans of my own to travel to VenIce later that month and had already booked my flIghts and accommodatIon whIch If I am not wrong costed me around £850 for two. Just to check the realIty I called vIva holIdays and gave the exact same dated I have been booked for by my local agent and shockIngly they quoted me 358 pounds In total whIch also Included gondola rides that Is when I realIsed my local agent was connIng me for years. I straIghts away cancelled my bookIng whIch I booked myself and took the VenIce deal that vIva had to offer thIs happened way back In Jan 2012 I have been a regular customer sInce and vIva has been plannIng all my trIps I have never been let down.