Horrible experience!

lizloz's review of Viva - www.viva-holidays.co.uk

“Horrible experience!”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by lizloz (1 review written)

Booked a trip to Budapest via Groupon -- called vive to confirm dates and travel times. I was told there was good availability I just needed to send through my information and someone would be in touch shortly. Didn't hear anything so had to call back to confirm they received my information. They had but couldn't book it for me right then and someone would be in touch with me in the next 24 hours to confirm everything. No one got in touch so I had to call back again... They then told me there wasn't any availability on the return flight I wanted and I would need to pay £90 to go on a different airline for a flight time that I didn't even want! After speaking to the manager and explaining that i tried to book when there was availability but they wouldn't book it for me then. I said he should be paying for this for me as it wasn't my fault but theirs. He said he needed to speak to someone else about this but would be in touch in 24 hours. and again... NOTHING.

Worst experience with a company and appald that a customer service company could treat anyone like that. Don't recommend!