nightmare! no - to viva holiays!!!

Guest's review of Viva - www.viva-holidays.co.uk

“nightmare! no - to viva holiays!!!”

Written on: 09/05/2012

I bought Groupon voucher for Majorka for 7 days with Viva Holidays (saturday-saturday). The problems started at first day - during booking. I've been told I had to pay 80pounds extra as they didn't have flights on Saturday (sic!) so I would have to stay there 2 days longer. I agrred that- well, 2 days more days on Majorka - no problem. I've been told I would receive confirmation within 24hours - that NEVER happened! I called them million times and sent thousands emails. I told to many people (nick, nathan, sydney, robin and many many more) and all of them promised me to call me back within 10minutes - that obviously NEVER happened. They never came back to me. I tried to contact their manager several times, but he/she was never in the office, once I've been told that their manager does not have any surname! COME ON!!! I lost a lot of money calling them (sometimes 3 times a day), lots of time and energy. I wrote a complaint to Groupon - I hope my booking wll be cancelled and I will get my money back. I have never been that disappointed. Hopefuly groupon team will be able to help me - they seem to be very supportive and profesional. Keep your finger crossed and remember - NO FOR VIVA HOLIDAYS!!!!!!