Very Disappointed

Guest's review of Viva - www.viva-holidays.co.uk

“Very Disappointed”

Written on: 24/04/2012

Was getting an amazing deal through Groupon for 2 nights in Barcelona @ 185 GBp per person so booked it immediately. It was through Viva holidays.
Everytime I called up Viva holidays office, the customer services said they will get back to me in 10 minutes and nobody ever called back.
Then finally I get through the customer services and they say I have to pay extra 100 pounds per person. It was no where mentioned about the extra supplement that they were asking me to pay not even in the fine print.
Ultimately had to cancel my holiday. Should have booked through Xpedia in the first place.
Good luck if you are booking through Viva holidays.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2012

I'm still trying to book this with them and not having much joy, so far no mention of £100, sis they say what this is for??