Highlights Tour 2014

jhMassey39's review of Turkey Travel Centre - www.turkeytravelcentre.com

“Highlights Tour 2014 ”

Written on: 04/05/2014 by jhMassey39 (1 review written)

We designed a very specific tour to address the particular !st century Christian interests of our group (34 Aussies) and I can only give positive feedback for the cooperation, response and flexibility that TTC gave us. As tour planner I was absolutely impresses with his quick, efficient and succinct responses to all my emails. The guide (Memhent) was ideally suited to our group and was willing for us to make our input when we needed to. He was very easy to work with - especially when we made some changes along the way. The choice of accommodation and restaurants were perfect. It was fantastic having such a modern bus with WiFi on board - that allowed us to keep our blog up to date daily. TTC is a very professional company and I recommend them to anyone wanting to take a trip to beautiful Turkey. Thank you TTC - the tour exceeded our expectations.