My heart stay in Vietnam

Guest's review of Tun Travel - www.tuntravel.com

“My heart stay in Vietnam”

Written on: 29/03/2013

I just got back from a wonderful 16-day trip in Vietnam. I booked a Halong Bay tour, a Perfume Pagoda tour and Boutique Hoi An Resort through your Hanoi office. I am very pleased with the service I received from TUN Travel. Responses to all my email inquiries were prompt. Your agents are courteous on the phone as well as in person.

I visited your Hanoi office two times to book tours to Halong and Chua Huong. Both times, the agent was able to get a tour for me with short notice. The tour guides are experienced and friendly. We felt safe on the two trips and they were hassle-free.

We all love the Boutique Hoi An Resort. We lucked out with a discounted rate and felt the price was very reasonable for the very nice accomodations. The private beach was beautiful and the hotel staff very courteous.

I am very satisfied with the hotel service and the way we were welcomed.I will recommend Tuntravel to my friends for booking hotels in Vietnam.