Still feeling the benefit...!

Guest's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“Still feeling the benefit...!”

Written on: 25/04/2014

We have been home a month since our stay at the Rendezvous and I am still feeling the benefit of a wonderful holiday. The resort is beautiful- lush mature tropical gardens and tasteful accommodation, all set on a long expanse of unspoiled beach. The staff were friendly and helpful and strikingly happy in their work, which made for a very upbeat and comfortable atmosphere. Little romantic touches like the low music and hurricane lamps lit in our bedroom made me feel incredibly pampered. We were most fortunate to be upgraded to a beach front cottage so we could enjoy the sight as well as the gentle sounds of waves breaking from our room. There is plenty to do here- we enjoyed the tennis, sailing , kayaking , archery and Pauline's aqua aerobics- just as well as the food is delicious and very tempting. All in all an incredibly restorative and recharging holiday and I would not hesitate to return !