USA Western Discovery Tour

Guest's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“USA Western Discovery Tour”

Written on: 02/10/2013

Just returned from our first holiday with Tropical Sky, which proved to be our best holiday yet. The tour guide and driver were brilliant, all the hotel stops were at least good to very good and every day for me had a "wow" factor. Despite some unexpected rain and the fire restrictions at Yosemite our guide ensured we still had a great experience and the extra trip to Hawaii was worth every penny. In 13 days of touring, plus the 4 nights in Hawaii, I came home with over 1000 photos as there was so much to enjoy. The highlights for me were Monument Valley and Bryce Canyon, along with the contrasting delights of San Francisco, Las Vegas and Hawaii. This tour has something for everyone and our entire group of 40 went home exhausted but elated! Get clued up on tipping before you go as we soon found out how important this is in the states and can soon add up, especially when eating out and for the guides and drivers!