Western discovery tour.

Guest's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“Western discovery tour. ”

Written on: 25/09/2013

This was my first time travelling alone on an escorted trip. The one I decided to do was the Us Westwrn Discovery Tour. I was really nervous beforehand but I needn't have worried. everyone was very friendly and our tour leader was so informative and helpful. My favourite places were Palm Springs, Bruce Canyon, Monument valley, Las Vegas and San Francisco. I would have liked more time in the towns we visited as it was always a rush. The only accommodation I wasn't happy with was at the grand canyon. Perhaps because I was on my own I just didn't feel very safe in my room. On the way back to my room from the cafe there were no lights and only for a couple I met who had a torch and escorted me home I don't know what I would have done. All in all it was a brilliant trip and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this trip to anyone who may be thinking of going. I would like to have known how hectic the tour would be.