excellent holiday

Guest's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“excellent holiday”

Written on: 01/09/2013

The Tropical sky agents were very helpful and were able to give a first hand account of the resort and the dos and donts. I followed all the tips and the hotel was very good, I would definitely go again. The price was quite expensive but I did book a little late and the prices they offered were clear. The travel documents all arrived on time and the only small gripe I would have is with the agents they employed to do transfers and reps in the hotel - Bo tours. The rep clearly had links with a taxi firm that used a battered diesel smelling taxi so every excursion was not very comfortable and on one occasion decided to go back to the hotel to pick up more guests after we were already 15 minutes away - making us suffer another 30 minutes in the foul smelling taxi. Also when we used a different taxi for another excursion I discovered that the journey was a quarter of the price of the taxi booked by the rep - for the same distance. This wasn't however the fault of Tropical Sky and I would use them again.