Grenadian Paradise

Yorkie48's review of Tropical Sky

“Grenadian Paradise”

Written on: 23/07/2013 by Yorkie48 (1 review written)

I came across Tropical Sky by accident three years ago when I thought St Lucia was out of my price range I was proved wrong -Now Tropical Sky is my first port of call when going to the Southern Caribbean. I find their web page very easy to navigate around and full of useful information. So when we have decided on a destination a quick phone call to tropical Sky is all that is required to complete the booking. I find a nice touch that if you cannot get through or its out of hours then Tropical Sky phone you back. The "tickets" arrive in plenty of time and the jopining instructions are very clear. The only item that I feel that lets down the web site are the reviews section which are rarely completed and often old reviews which dont necessarily reflect the current state of play at the hotel you are wishing to visit. I have to go to Trip Advisor so perhaps a link would be useful. I was also very pleased that the the transfer to the hotel was very efficint and pleasent in Grenada. Finally the hotel this year "Coyaba" sound perfect for us on the web site in fact it turned out better than that.