Great travel company, great service!

Owlwoman's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“Great travel company, great service!”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by Owlwoman (1 review written)

I have just returned from 2 Weeks in St Lucia. I booked the holiday through Tropical Sky as their price was really competitive and their flights were with British Airways and not with a charter airline. I knew of the company through holiday adverts on Travel Zoo but hadn`t actually booked a holiday with them before. When I rang to book my enquiry was handled by their advisor Zach. He was extremely helpful,very friendly and made the booking process very smooth. He asked if I was celebrating any special occasion whilst away. I said no but mentioned that it did happen to be my birthday a few days before our holiday. When we arrived at our hotel there was a birthday cake and bottle of champagne in our room which I`m quite sure was as a result of something Zach added to our booking. He also telephoned me a couple of days before our departure to check that we had received all our documents, tickets etc and to wish us a lovely holiday, a personal touch that I really appreciated. Our holiday was fabulous, I was very impressed with Tropical Sky, can thoroughly recommend this company and will definitely book with them again. in fact I have already been on their site looking at 2014 holidays.