Good, Bad & Terrible

Guest's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“Good, Bad and Terrible”

Written on: 09/06/2013

We booked our holiday to Palm Island. Unfortunately we had to leave and find alternative resort. I emailed TropicalSky and to be honest they were very quick and professional in finding flights and alternative accommodation. Unfortunately the accommodation they found was of a very poor quality and not suitable to the standards of Palm Island. I do believe that the hotel was in the same chain as Palm Island so there wouldn't be any loss of funds on both companies. Upon arrival and in the morning I had to either leave the hotel or fly home. Upon trying to move this is when things started to get tricky as if we wanted to move we were going to have to pay on top of what we had already paid £6000+. Tropical sky were not going to entertain us. I do believe that if it wasn't for the Hotel General Manager and West Indies Tourist Group we would have been flying home that night. The West Indies Tourist Group found suitable accommodation and organised viewings and transfers and were so helpful. If I could book a holiday with these people I would. I will be totally unsure in booking another holiday with Tropical Sky as it seemed once they had your money that was it. I may have been mistaken but I was constantly being told that it wasn't until Tropical Sky agreed anything which they seemed to take an eternity we were not going to get moved again and would be paying for everything.