Nightmare dealing with them

Guest's review of Trips Booker www.tripsbooker.com

“Nightmare dealing with them”

Written on: 24/12/2012

I bought ticket from them for international travel and they could not even get my name right on the ticket apart from that they claimed that there would be no problem with travel and when I tried to confirm same with the airlines, airlines totally refused it which was pretty obvious. Then when I asked them to change my name they totally refused to do that and infact blamed me for all this. Also when I booked ticket they told me that whenever I refund the ticket they would just deduct $200 from original amount and return everything else. They told me same thing when I tried to return, but then they informed that part of my ticket was non refundable and there will be a $200 deduction from rest of it.

Finally they do not care about customers and business. Once you have bought ticket from them just pray to God that everything goes on fine otherwise you will just end up wasting time and money arguing with bunch of non professional folks.

Sonam1985's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2013

i dont think so this is right .. i know trips booker from last 3 years they are very good in service & commitment also. sonam

Neeraj27's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

You must be a trips booker employee

Cal_720's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2014

You are absolutely right. I had a very horrible experience with them too.