WARNING... NEVER USE TRAVELOKA!

jessicasupique's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“WARNING... NEVER USE TRAVELOKA!”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by jessicasupique (1 review written)

Traveloka has TERRIBLE customer service! I repeat.. TERRIBLE.
I tried to purchase using credit card, went through, but didn't get my ticket. The next day, I called, they said, the transaction was cancelled. There was NO notification. They didn't do anything else, they just simply said, just buy another one. I was like... you idi*ot! This is flight tickets! Price can change in second. I'm so unhappy.

This is like you are buying something, you brought home, the next day the guy said, oh we have to take your stuff back cause payment failed. WTF!!!

They didn't reply to my email, didn't answer my chat. Phone call is not helping either.

Are you serious about doing your businesss???

Wait... this is not my only experience... the other time, i give Traveloka another chance. Credit card payment never went through, called them, and they said transaction volume is high. They suggested me to try again in couple hours. I did. Still failed, called again. Then they said, they don't know, it's third party, bla bla.... so they simply said I don't know dude, you figure it out yourself. WAIT..? Am I selling here or are you selling? You simply walked away from the customers. I emailed, I chatted, I called. Still NO NO NO NO NO ANSWER. They have been ignoring me.

So ALL THE BEST to the DESTRUCTION! Sayonara... you'd better get your ass out from the game.