Can't use my credit card

lusisurahman's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Can't use my credit card”

Written on: 22/01/2014 by lusisurahman (1 review written)

Actually, Traveloka is my favorite flight booking service in Indonesia, and I always rely on them in case I need an urgent flight ticket with a competitive price. However, there is a small issue when I tried to use my BNI credit card. This was happened last month when Traveloka launch a new promo with BNI credit card. This promo really catches my attention, and it was a perfect time for holiday. Done as usual, search the ticket, and fill the passenger detail, it was fast and so simple, and then I chose credit card as the payment method, but I can't validate my card. The system rejects my card and even this happened repeatedly. I tried to confirm this problem to BNI in case there was a problem from them, but they said my card was fine and I can use it as usual. So, i tried to contact Traveloka's support team, and they said it was due to the high volume of transactions trough credit card. Oww, c'mon Traveloka, you have to fix it and improve the system, because many customers rely on your service.

I felt a bit disappointed back then, because I have to use another payment method to book my ticket but it’s Ok for me. Overall, I really want to give them five stars, because they do have a good service and really help their customers. However, they should improve their system soon, since there are more people will use them in the future.