More Values for Their Customers

rintopratama's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“More Values for Their Customers”

Written on: 20/01/2014 by rintopratama (1 review written)

I often used this service several times, and IMO Traveloka is the best so far. I do have tried two or three different services before, but most of them didn’t have more values for their customers. So, I was always relying on the airline official websites, and search one by one to get the cheapest price. Then, last month my friend suggest me about Traveloka, he believed that this service will made my life easier. Actually, I was a bit pessimistic because I already know about this kind of service. However, after I tried to book Jakarta-Medan, my perspective started to change and I became their satisfied customer. The search result provides the best deal so far, even compared to the airline official websites. And then the booking process, in this stage I found no problem, and I felt that their system was so easy to use. In the next 30 minutes, finally I can get my e-ticket in the email. Overall, they do have a good product and it has more values compared to the others. They indeed suit well with “No. 1 flight booking website in Indonesia”. Thank you Traveloka.