One of My Favorit Online Services

siskaadelia's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“One of My Favorit Online Services”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by siskaadelia (1 review written)

I have used Traveloka for almost six months now, and so far I am still one of their satisfied customers in Indonesia. Got recommendation from my coworker six months ago due to I need an urgent flight ticket to Medan. Because I don’t have much time to gone to travel agents, so I ask my friend regarding this problem. He told me to use online travel agent, and of them is Traveloka. My first impression, this site looks clean and many helpful information for the customers. I tried to look their “How To” page and followed their guide. Fortunately, it was so easy and I just have to follow 4 easy steps until confirm my payment from their email. In the next hour I had received my e-ticket in the email and they made sure that I’ll get the e-ticket in just an hour. However, I got it in just 30 minutes which is very fast and I was impressed with their service.

Well, since then I always used their service to book a flight ticket. I hope they will expand more routes in the future, especially for the international routes. Good job Traveloka