My Favorite Flight Booking Service

jokosulistyo's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“My Favorite Flight Booking Service”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by jokosulistyo (1 review written)

I have tried several methods to book a flight ticket, started from using local travel agent, search and book from the airline websites, until using the OTA (Online Travel Agent) that grew rapidly in the last two years. In my country, flight ticket is still something expensive and aircraft is not a common transportation mode used by many people. However, since LCC airlines and Online travel agent companies grew up, many people became aware and known more about benefits of aircraft transportation, especially from the price side.

As a person who loved to go traveling, I need a simple ticket booking service, yet affordable so I can manage all things instantly and suit with my budget. Before I knew about Traveloka, I was quite confused to find the best deal for flight ticket. I have to visit local travel agent, or go to the every airline websites one by one and compare the prices. This activity indeed made me boring, and I felt this was waste my time. So, I decide to look more information about all in one solution from this matter.

After I knew about OTA companies, I've tried to visit them one by one, including Traveloka.com. So far, I prefer Traveloka because of these:

1. Generally, they provide the cheapest prices for the flight ticket
2. I love their concept, which is smart I think.
3. They do focus on the customer interaction, this can be seen from their website and template which shown many information and annoying color or design. So, they have a "user friendly" website.
4. No complex procedures, I just have to fill simple forms in just four steps.
5. Fast loading website.
6. Instant process, and I can get the e-ticket in least than an hour.

All of these advantages, make me a happy customer, and of course I will search and book the flight ticket from them in the future. However, I have one input for Traveloka, I hope they will create a mobile version site or even mobile Apps in the near future. This will surely increase customers loyalty and expand their business. Thanks

Yirkyinmok's Response to jokosulistyo's Review

Written on: 19/06/2014

Traveloka is a very good source of booking air tickets. However, it is not easy to find an English version for Traveloka on the Home page.