Many Benefits, Yet Still Behind the Game

ayunda's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Many Benefits, Yet Still Behind the Game”

Written on: 12/11/2013 by ayunda (1 review written)

I've monitor online booking services for quite sometimes, actually since 6 months ago. Started from, hotel, until flight ticket services. In my opinion they have a great purposes and offers for costumers in Indonesia. Then, last month, I was decided to look for Traveloka.com, this is one of the fastest growing start-up companies in my country.

I've tried other services before, but I've noticed that Traveloka have something which is different than the other. Below are my explanation after I booked a flight ticket from them:

Pros:
- They provide a complete results of major airlines in Indonesia in their search engine.
- So far, I noticed that Traveloka is the winner for the price factor comparing to others.
- They have a really simple booking system, so I can book a ticket in just a few minutes.
- There are various payment methods available, and I always prefer to pay using credit card. Although I get an additional charge, but it's the easiest and instant way to pay.
- Fast issued. I get the e-ticket in my email just an hour after I confirmed my payment.

Cons:
- They don't have mobile site yet. Since I am a hectic person, so I most likely used my cellphone to support my activities. I hope they will create the mobile version soon so they can catch up from their competitors.
- I felt hard to contact them by phone, so I prefer to contact them in the Twitter or Facebook.

In conclusion, they have a great system and smart concept which is very helpful for the customers. However, they do have to act fast and always follow the technology development, so customers can get more benefits from Traveloka. Thanks