Customer Satisfaction Oriented

rinapertiwi's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Customer Satisfaction Oriented”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by rinapertiwi (1 review written)

I have a load of activities in my life and these hectic schedules force my mind and physic to their limits, so I felt stress sometimes. Based on this fact, I decide to spare my time by planning a vacation with my family. We usually do this activity two or more times in a year. Well, I actually an adventurer, so I loved to go to the places with beautiful nature.

Generally, we go with aircraft transportation because it's the fastest and comfortable transportation mode available right now. I always booked from local travel agent or from the airlines official websites. However, in the last two months, I was noticed a great influence from Traveloka. At the first, I thought they are still the same with others, until I tried to find more information about them. Based on the research, I think Traveloka have a great concept, which is presented to the innovation in the online booking system.

Because I was curious, then I decide to try them once. I was planned to the Surabaya from Jakarta, and then I got the result. Tried to compared with other sites, local travel agent, and also the airlines official sites, and I felt surprised because Traveloka.com offer the cheapest prices, in fact from the airlines it self. Actually, I was a bit afraid in case they are a scammer, but I search more info related to their customer's feedback, and overall they all happy and satisfied.

So, I finally decided to book the ticket and thankfully, the procedures was so easy, no confusing form, and they provide various payment methods. Then, I tried to used internet banking, and confirmed my payment through their email. I got an SMS notification that my transaction was succeed. I had to wait at least an hour until I got the e-ticket.

After an hour, I checked my email and they do sent me an e-ticket which is in PDF file. Overall, I was very happy back then. Traveloka is indeed think about their customer's satisfaction first, started from their prices, user friendly site, and also their punctual service. I have no doubt right now, and I always used them to get my flight ticket. Great job Traveloka.