Smart Concept but Need Improvement

rikoananda's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Smart Concept but Need Improvement”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by rikoananda (1 review written)

I know about Traveloka from my cousin, and there are also many adverts spread around in the internet. From these factors, I tried to search more about them, actually I want to find more about their customer's feedback. So, I search in Twitter and their Facebook Fanspage. Overall, they are a legit company which provide a really good service.

That's why I convinced my self about their existence, and since I was need a flight ticket for my work, then I initiate to used Traveloka service for the first time 3 weeks ago. I learn about their procedures step by step, and they indeed have a "user friendly" site. I can follow all their booking procedures easily, and I think it's very simple, and no complex forms that I had to filled. They have various payment methods, and I love to use SMS banking, which is fast and easy.

The confirmation process was easy, I just sent them email, and they issued my ticket in just an hour. Above all their great service, I do have an input for them, especially their customer support team. I felt hard to contact them by phone, even after I tried several times. Their email replied also a bit late, and the only good one is their social media respond. In their Twitter and Facebook account, I can get their feedback to all my queries in no time.

Overall, they have a great concept, great service and have many value for their customers. However, they also need to improve their customers support team for better services. Thanks

Visit Mark Warner Holidays for Summer Sun 2017