Smart Concept but Need Improvement

rikoananda's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Smart Concept but Need Improvement”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by rikoananda (1 review written)

I know about Traveloka from my cousin, and there are also many adverts spread around in the internet. From these factors, I tried to search more about them, actually I want to find more about their customer's feedback. So, I search in Twitter and their Facebook Fanspage. Overall, they are a legit company which provide a really good service.

That's why I convinced my self about their existence, and since I was need a flight ticket for my work, then I initiate to used Traveloka service for the first time 3 weeks ago. I learn about their procedures step by step, and they indeed have a "user friendly" site. I can follow all their booking procedures easily, and I think it's very simple, and no complex forms that I had to filled. They have various payment methods, and I love to use SMS banking, which is fast and easy.

The confirmation process was easy, I just sent them email, and they issued my ticket in just an hour. Above all their great service, I do have an input for them, especially their customer support team. I felt hard to contact them by phone, even after I tried several times. Their email replied also a bit late, and the only good one is their social media respond. In their Twitter and Facebook account, I can get their feedback to all my queries in no time.

Overall, they have a great concept, great service and have many value for their customers. However, they also need to improve their customers support team for better services. Thanks