My First Impression is "WOW"

meliani's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“My First Impression is "WOW"”

Written on: 08/11/2013 by meliani (1 review written)

I've never used online services before, well this because I was afraid and get scammed by them. However, since I often book a flight ticket once a month, then I have to search a new information regarding this matter. I felt difficult to book in the local travel agent, because I had to the city first and it takes 1 hour with motorcycle.

Last month, my best told me about Traveloka, and he said that I have to use it. Without any doubts, I try their service and follow all instructions. And then, I felt amazed by their concept which very user friendly. The interface looks cool, and simple procedures. I just need to fell simple form, and finish all the transaction in just 5 minutes. After I confirmed my payment, they sent me an e-ticket to my email in just an hour. Overall, I've never tried this method before, and I will definitely used them in the future. Great job Traveloka. Thanks