Simple & Fast Service

rereanggita's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Simple and Fast Service”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by rereanggita (1 review written)

Last week I had an urgent activity about my work. Suddenly my client need to met me, so decide to book a flight ticket. However, since it was night I didn't go to airport, but I tried to use Traveloka. Actually, I have use their service several time, and so far so good. That's why I decide to search again. I try to search the flight to Padang, once the result showed, then I compare all ticket based on the prices, their flight schedule and the airlines. I decide to book Lion Air at that time, because the flight schedule and the price were perfect for me. I completed the booking procedures in just five minutes until I paid the ticket. Two minutes later, I have got my E-ticket in my email. That's it, this site is simple and provide a fast service. Lastly, Traveloka is a perfect service for everyone who need an urgent flight ticket without have to go to the airport or go through complex procedures.