Love Their Smart System

ridha's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Love Their Smart System”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by ridha (1 review written)

I was told by my brother about this site. He said that I can book a flight ticket instantly without have to go to travel agent or even Airport. Then, I check this site, since I was planned go to Banjarmasin for my work. First, I was doubt it, maybe because I never bought online flight ticket before. However, I did try them and I follow all of their guides and instructions regarding flight booking. I didn't found any problems, and it just took me 6 minutes until I get my E-ticket. This is awesome, and I recommend their service to everyone.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib