Good System but Lack Live Support

anugrah's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Good System but Lack Live Support”

Written on: 17/05/2013 by anugrah (1 review written)

I had several times used this service, and actually I am a happy customer. They make a good flight search and booking system which make my life easier. I do know about this site from my partner six months ago, the told me that I can search, compare and get the best deal for flight ticket in Indonesia in just a few clicks. However, I am quite a bit disappointed with their live support. This was happened three weeks ago when I tried to book a ticket through their service. Actually, maybe it wasn't my lucky time because when I tried to book a ticket, suddenly my internet connection down. I am a bit confuse and I tried to contact their live support team.

However, I can't contacted them, their line was always busy. Even I had tried to contact them up to ten times and still busy. So, I decide to contact them through email and I finally I got full explanation from them.

Overall, Traveloka is a company which provide a really good service but they need to improve their live support service. Cause I believe there are many customers who need their support to help solve the problems.