Best Flight Comparison Service in Indonesia

robiandi's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Best Flight Comparison Service in Indonesia”

Written on: 15/05/2013 by robiandi (1 review written)

Nowadays, there are several services (websites) in flight ticket comparison in Indonesia. They are growing since many demands for online flight ticket searches in Indonesia. As a consumer, I do have tried some of them. Most of them are good, however I do have found one service which is the best for me.

My decision goes to Traveloka, and that's why I write this review because I think they worth to receive my opinion regarding their service. There are are three points for me, fast, user friendly interface, easy procedures.

These are keys from their service, They have a system which generate fast result for flight ticket comparison. This website full of information which is guide me completely to do all process. Lastly, the booking procedures take least than 5 minutes.

Overall, I really recommend this site for everyone in Indonesia. Keep up the good work!