Best Solution for Flight Search

danu's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Best Solution for Flight Search”

Written on: 14/05/2013 by danu (1 review written)

I am Indonesian, but I grow in Singapore until last year my family decide to go back to Indonesia. Usually, I will find regarding ticket prices from the internet, search from any airline websites, or go through several travel agent websites. I admit this activity took most of my time, especially to get the best deal for the flight ticket.

Fortunately, I found this website, Traveloka which is specialized in search engine for Indonesia flight tickets. This website goes beyond my expectation; they have all facilities, started from searching for flight ticket, sorted from the cheapest price first, until ticket booking procedures. They provide complete information in this website, so I have no difficulties to book my ticket. They also built the easiest procedures which is good for me and everyone, so there no complicated form or procedures when you try to book a ticket.

Overall, this is a recommended site for everyone, user friendly, fast search, and show the best deal for promo ticket. Thanks