Smart System

andromota's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Smart System”

Written on: 13/05/2013 by andromota (1 review written)

I know there are many flight online search system in the world. However, I never found this kind of service in Indonesia, until my friend told me about Traveloka. Well, I loved traveling to Indonesia, especially in holiday time. This country has many beautiful places and great nature environment. My first impression for this website is fast, smart, helpful. Below are the explanation:

Fast
This website has a friendly interface, fast loading, and fast result regarding the flight tickets from many local airlines.

Smart
This site built with a smart system and concept, which is good for me and everyone in Indonesia. Their system able to show information regarding ticket prices from any airlines, and especially the booking procedures which is easier than official site.

This site guide me step by step, because there many guides, or hints from the search procedures up to booking a ticket.