Easy to use Search Engine

SetiadyWahyu's review of Traveloka - www.traveloka.com

“Easy to use Search Engine”

Written on: 25/10/2012 by SetiadyWahyu (0 reviews written)

In Indonesia, we have this security issue on doing online transaction. In general, Indonesian people have yet to fully trust online transaction because of past online scam trend. Our current option for online booking is either to book directly from airline website or from OTA/ Online Travel Agent.
The problem with finding tickets from various airline website is you have to open few (sometimes, many) tabs and manually compare them. For its OTA brethren, either there are no complete airline support or sense of online security that hold you back.
Traveloka combines both upsides as well as having intuitive interface and relatively fast to use. From my experience of using it, I managed to find my ticket faster than my usual experience (also, save some money) and is quite relaxing to know I have the 'best deal' from all airlines available because I have already compared them.