TRAVEL FURNISH WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

Guest's review of Travelfurnish.com - www.travelfurnish.com

“TRAVEL FURNISH WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY”

Written on: 24/08/2012

DO NOT USE TRAVEL FURNISH UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! We reserved a property 3 months before the trip, and gave them half the rent for the week - they cashed a $1,400 check then called me 4 days before the trip and told me the property was no longer available, it was given to someone else. When they couldn't find a place even close to as nice, or in the same general location, I asked for my money back. After over a month of trying to contact and them get the money back that they took from me, they finally sent a check, but decided to keep a hefty booking fee... EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER ACTUALLY HAD ANYTHING BOOKED FOR US! They stole money from us, caused a ton of stress, and were quite rude. I've never had a worse experience with a company. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, this company should be put out of business.

Guibersou's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2012

I HAD THE EXACTLY SAME EXPERIENCE
I RESERVE AN APARTMENT 5 MONTHS AGO IN NYC AND 4 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL THAT THE APARTMENT WAS NO LONGER AVAIABLE . THEY OFFER TERRIBLES ONES AND I ASK FOR A REFUND .
NOW THEY ARE SAYNING THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO .
I CALLED SO MANY TIMES AND SPENT MY WEEK IN NYC TRYING TO TALK TO THOSE PEOPLE AND NO ONE ANSWER MY CALLS
I'M FORM BRAZIL AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Biglou117's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2012

They did the same thing to me. I had reserved an apartment in nyc. A week before they tried to pull a bait and switch with the apartment. Their office is a virtual office. They are not really there. They finally returned my money minus $150 when i threatened to get the state attorneys office involved. Which i am still doing anyways. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!