Customer oriented - 0%, Money oriented - 100%

Kanea76's review of Travelbag.co.uk - www.travelbag.co.uk

“Customer oriented - 0%, Money oriented - 100%”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by Kanea76 (1 review written)

I had used Travelbag a couple of times when it was small( and I think not part of a larger group)and they were great, each consultant had direct experience of where you were planning to go but this lot are not in the same league.
I have booked a round trip to Canada and into USA with them in all 8 flights and two lots of car hire and to be honest I knew more about travelling than they did, e.g they said you could not hire a car in Canada and drive it into USA and they did not know you could reserve seats once the ticket had been confirmed!!!!! both of which you can. They took nearly £4000 from me then wanted another 3% for CC transaction. Had to pay on debit card which meant I did not have the protection of the CC on my payment ....THEN they asked for another £178 as "the fares had gone up"!
Once I had paid the "agent" that I had to deal with was either busy so I got the answer machine, or was not in the office or on holiday and rarely returned calls unless I kept chasing. Had to chase and chase for travel documents and reciept of payment... advise to go elsewhere even if you have to pay a bit more.