never ever ever again!!!

Guest's review of Travelbag.co.uk - www.travelbag.co.uk

“never ever ever again!!!”

Written on: 27/11/2013

Travelbag really ruined my holiday to Dubai, they gave me a price which was higher online. wasn't worth it at all. the customer service team a really rude and very disorganised. kept getting transferred to different departments and still didn't receive any help. We rang over twenty times and they said they will ring us back and still no response. a day before the holiday we didn't receive any booking confirmation for the hotel. it was only then i sent an email saying " how do i send a complaint" within seconds a phone call chatting a load of garbage down my ear. they eventually sent booking confirmations hours before the flight even though they said they will send it two weeks before, we had to rush around to print. I have to say this is my first and last time i EVER book with a travel agents next time i am doing it direct!!! i would never trust them again!!!! BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! A VERY DISORGANISED COMPANY WITH RUDE STUCK UP STAFF!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!