A good on-line experience

regularflyer43's review of TravelUp www.travelup.co.uk

“A good on-line experience”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by regularflyer43 (1 review written)

BOOKING A HOLIDAY
I've used Travel Up before and would use them again. More suited to someone who is used to sorting and booking on-line. i.e. carvery not table service.
If you need to contact, again fine, and DE was very good and very helpful. But if you like to be pampered and want some else to do ALL the work, then don't do on-line.

My airline decided to alter its flight schedule and offered an alternative route, however by asking if originally route was available on other days of the week, which I found out by making phone calls, I had a choice of options.
It would have been preferable if Travel Up had given me this information in the first place. However once all info and options establish, then staff very competent.

Many flights these days are multi partnered, although only one of the partners operates the flight. Therefore sending out info such as an Air France flight number, when the flight is operated by Delta, using a Delta flight number, isn't very helpful when you get to the airport, if inexperienced.

However, I enjoy booking on-line, the challenge of getting the best price, and helping on-line Travel Agents to become even more efficient.