Brilliant - customer service like this is very rare!

Guest's review of TravelUp www.travelup.co.uk

“Brilliant - customer service like this is very rare!”

Written on: 17/05/2014

Having booked flights via Travelup several times now and always found the e-services to be simple, easy to follow and exemplary in terms of being foolproof, my nerve was tested recently when I needed to make a change to a return flight that had been booked and paid for.

You hear so many stories of uncontactable companies, left answerphone messages that are never responded to and a myriad other nightmare stories which usually culminate in someone's trip being ruined.

However, my fears were utterly groundless!

Upon contacting Travelup, my predicament was dealt with quickly and effectively, with the staff I spoke to being polite, easy to talk to and, more to the point, doing everything they could to give me what I needed.

Just one problem arose, which apparently meant I would be called back the following day, and guess what? TRAVELUP CALLED ME BACK AS PROMISED!!

All sorted and, although there was a premium to pay to change the flight, the overall cost was still cheaper than simply going to Skyscanner and booking a new flight.

So, all in all, TRAVELUP ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and I shall certainly be using them for all of my future flight needs. Not only do they seem to normally come up trumps in terms of flight prices, but their customer service is SECOND TO NONE!!!