Booked a flight yesterday much cheaper than through airlines

sukisue10's review of TravelUp www.travelup.co.uk

“Booked a flight yesterday much cheaper than through...”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by sukisue10 (1 review written)

I found this company through Sky scanner,the flights are a good price. I received an confirmation email, but as it was near to the end of the day I did not receive my e tickets straight away. I waited until 13.30 the following day and after checking my emails several times I decided to ring and inquire where my e-tickets were. I was told that they are usually sent at the end of the day but that I could receive them straight away if I refreshed my emails. I received them straight away and was also given advice about checking my flights a few days before in case there was any changes to the timings. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and polite and dealt with my inquiry quickly and efficiently. I will post another review when my trip is over to report on how easy it was regarding checking in both here in London and on my return ticket,as I have not used e tickets before through an agency, only when I booked with an airline directly.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib