Dreadfull

Guest's review of TravelUp www.travelup.co.uk

“Dreadfull”

Written on: 21/01/2014

Booked a flight with Travel Up 8 months in advance to Zambia then found out 4 months later from a friend that the flight had been cancelled. Travel Up confirmed it had been cancelled but only offered me an alternative flight to Johannesburg leaving me to find a connecting slight for the rest of the journey myself at an additional £500 cost. They just blamed it on the airline and refused to forward me there complaints policy and stated there was no appeal process through themselves or ATOL as they had offered a refund so now I have to re-book the flight and it’s going to cost me considerably more.

Replytravelup's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2014

We are sorry to read your comments. Unfortunately the airlines reserve their rights to cancel or amend their flight schedules at any time but do so only when unavoidable.

If you are not satisfied with the alternative flights provided or wish to discuss further the handling of your booking please do write us an email with the subject ReviewCentre followed by your booking reference. We will happily look into it for you.

We look forward to hear from you.
Travel Up Customer Service Department