Flight tickets to Jordan

Morgan58's review of TravelUp www.travelup.co.uk

“Flight tickets to Jordan”

Written on: 08/01/2014 by Morgan58 (1 review written)

We needed to book return flights from Newcastle to Jordan and used Sky Scanner to find the cheapest options. Though slightly more expensive than the cheapest deal, the positive reviews for Travel Up led me to go with them and I'm glad I did. The website was very easy to navigate and the whole transaction proceeded very smoothly. I had an immediate email confirmation with all flight details followed by the e-tickets the following day. My only problem was in accessing the BA site to manage the booking as it wasn't entirely clear which booking reference to use. However, I suspect this is a problem with the BA site itself (couldn't access the manage my booking option when using Google Chrome - use Safari instead). I emailed TravelUp and had a very prompt and helpful response and soon managed to access the details on the BA site - all correct and as per the booking. I would certainly recommend them on the basis of my experience so far and would definitely use them again.

Replytravelup's Response to Morgan58's Review

Written on: 03/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for your positive comments.
We spend a great deal of time ensuring our web site is simple and easy to use and that we offer the best prices available.

We look forward to taking care of your travel arrangements again in the future.
With warm regards from Travel Up