help to find daughters arrival airport!

Guest's review of TravelUp www.travelup.co.uk

“help to find daughters arrival airport!”

Written on: 28/10/2013

My daughter and her husband travelled to Colombia for an adveture holiday of a lifetime. They fell in love with the country and decided to stay an extra 6 weeks. This was fine but of course it meant changing their return travel plans. My daughter sent me the details of return flights but did not include which airport, plus as thecocks go back this weekend - I wasn't certain if the time was correct!! I assumed Heathrow was the airport but as we live in Bristol I did not want to take a chance!! My daghters last couple of weeks in Colombia was spent in the desert, stargazing - so there was little chance of getting a message to her via the internet!! One detail my daughter did send me was where they had bought the tickets - Travel Up. So I emailed Travel Up to see if they could provide me with any details about their flights. Thankfully Travel Up provided me the details and so I will be able to pick up my daughter and her husband without worrying if I am at the right airport! Thanky you Travel Up.

Replytravelup's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly looking to improve our service and we appreciate your comments.
We will be sure to pass your thanks on to our admin department.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Travel Up Customer Service Department