Useful information & lots of choices

Guest's review of TravelStay - www.travelstay.com

“Useful information and lots of choices”

Written on: 13/12/2012

I've used travelstay on many occasions and have always found what I needed. I've used it mostly to look up and book hotels in London and I have found the information very useful. The most useful information I find is the attraction section (this is useful to get an idea what can be done on foot within the hotel area, and whether the area itself is safe!), but more than anything the instructions to find the hotel are very useful. On more than one occasion this has been the deciding factor in choosing a hotel, since it's more convenient to be near tube stations, especially when needing to drag luggage.

The only recommendation I would make is advising of the payment options at each hotel. On one occasion travelstay led us to believe the hotel only accepted cash payments and it was inconvenient to be carrying large amounts of cash. It turns out the hotel accepted credit cards and the hotel manager was confused as to why we brought our whole payment in cash. Since then, I've assumed all hotels will accept major credit cards and so far it's been ok.