fantastic deal found to Perth

yeMalone411's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“fantastic deal found to Perth”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by yeMalone411 (1 review written)

The advisor was fabulous and found me an affordable flight to Perth with short transfers. The flight was with Qatar and was incredibly good in terms of value and service. I really liked the reminders sent by travel unravel; I wasn't going to forget my flight but it was nice to be remembered! i don't go to Perth every year but will go to travel unravel to source a flight as my first point of call next time I do.
Debbie

Sheba21's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2014

I am booking a flight to Orlando from London Heathrow but I have seen some reviews saying that travel unravel are a rip off. People have said that they just take your money & then don't answer your calls.

Henrydavid's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2014

I entered this Travel agents for first time and was not disappointed in what I received. ....... The very best.
I went onto 'chat' right away and gave details of what I needed.ie. 30k baggage, broken up flights, short period between flights, cheap, within seconds I had an option of all the above. I went for it. THEN MY probs arose with bank card, my e/m etc etc. Agent used his experience and helped by using my mobile number and we got through the procedure one prob at a time. Agent was not well served with my illiterate use of computers, but he persevered with ME and we completed the deal late that night.
Would like to shake the hand of the agent he gets 11/10 for dealing with a frustrated client who did not have new tech know how. THANKS AGAIN and well done to TRAVEL UNRAVEL for having so great staff.