Totally Horrific! DO NOT USE

LucilleCallaghan's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“Totally Horrific! DO NOT USE ”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by LucilleCallaghan (1 review written)

Never use this company- the are the worst company I have ever had the disfortune of dealing with. I have made an offical complaint via the TTA but am still waiting for my refund. My travel operator has been rude, aggressive, unkind...he promised he good get me a flight with Swiss Air to SouthAfrica, I paid him a £1,000...3 months later no flight and no money...I have phoned, emailed, asked...but nothing. Please please do not use this compnay ever.

He has avoided answering my calls, I am unable to speak to anyone else other than him, and he doesnt respond to my emails. He knew I wanted to fly home with my husband and children (take them to SA for the first time) to visit my sister as we lost our Dad in Novemeber. Despite knowing all this they have still taken my money and not supplied me with my tickets or a refund. No I cant buy new flights as they still have my £1,000.

Totally horrific, unkind and immoral....

Sheba21's Response to LucilleCallaghan's Review

Written on: 01/09/2014

Ohhh woooow I've just booked with them I am sooo scared. I'm a student & I do not have that money to spend

Laveryjames's reply to Sheba21's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2014

I found the advisor very polite and helpful. He gave me advise on where to find specific information. He returned my call with more updates and prices. E-mailed my confirmation and phoned back to check I had received e-mail and went through it again with me, before I replied. I would use this method again. It's very nice to be able to talk to a person when booking a flight.

Rashidadeen's Response to LucilleCallaghan's Review

Written on: 14/09/2014

Please help me with contacting the right people to make an official complaint against this company something similar has happens to me to I paid £500 on a deposit for a ticket truer to get money back as my mother has fallen ill, they won't give me back my deposit.. In addition they are very rude and aggressive, I'm so stressed now I need to book a new flight to get her back to London with no ore money