You can change your mind

Guest's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“You can change your mind”

Written on: 22/01/2014

I am suffering with health problems and wanted to got to Thailand to recover after treatment has finished. I looked on the Travel Unravelled site for flights for which I did think initially about upgrading for my long haul flight. The travelled unraveled representative looked for flights for me even though I was vague about my wants and needs at the time. As premium economy and business were out of my price range I took my time and planned the journey with a clearer remit and then sent him my planned details. As I was quite ill over the several days I was looking he was patient and waited for me to contact him before ringing me back. He then got me a competitive price which he left with me for a couple of days. When I contacted him with an interest in the flight he held the flight while I made sure I was happy with my connections and destination. I have booked today and feel quite happy that everything will go to plan with my trip to Thailand.
I would suggest to anyone booking a flight who my not be able to wing it, as I might have done when I was younger, to be clear about what they actually want and need from their flight. The relief I now feel from working together with a helpful representative makes me believe I will have a wonderful holiday.