DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY

Guest's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 12/12/2013

DO NOT book with this company!!!! After 3 days and a catalogue of errors and appalling customer service I am now left without any flights.

I received a number of quotes with different company's however Travel Unravel were quoting the best deal in terms of dates, number of stops, total travel time and price. I advised I would like to book the flight if they could send the quote through to me so I could check the details. After 3 days and me chasing and calling 2-3 times a day they are now saying they cannot honour the quote. I have now lost out on the quotes other companies had provided and need to start from scratch.

Whilst I spoke to a supervisor who acknowledged I had been treated badly, there was no reasoning to provide me with a deal at the same price. If the company brand and reputation mean't anything to them, they would have provided another flight which was slightly higher in price, at the price they quoted. Obviously the don't care. Total incompetence and the worst customer service I have received.

'I would like to make payment today' - I said this 3 times to them and they still couldn't deliver.

What a joke of a company!!!! They don't even deserve 1 star!