The worst!!

anastasia151236's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“The worst!!”

Written on: 31/08/2013 by anastasia151236 (1 review written)

I have been travelling to Australia for 16 years and this has got to be the worst company I have had the misfortune to deal with. Once they have your booking they have done with you. In 2012 I travelled to OZ with them . There was a schedule change and they never notified me so I arrived at the airport and my plane had gone. They said I could have £100 as compensation and sent me a voucher stating that if I booked with them this year they would take the £100 off my fare. When I phoned them to book for this year and give them my voucher they gave me an extremely tall story about why they couldn't accept it. My daughter emailed another person at the company who said that they couldn't understand why the person I booked with would say this and they personally would sort it out. I waited for them to contact me but received no reply. I then booked my flight with the Flight Centre and it was cheaper and was sorted out in minutes. If you want good service and value for money don't fly with Travel Unravel.